BBQ eating hags earlier.
BBQ eating hags earlier.
Incase you needed any style inspiration today.
Picking up a few things to prepare for Grandma & Grandpa (Max’s parents) who come into town tonight from LA. SO excited for them to see Lucy! She wasn’t even walking last time we got to visit with them!
If this was the last thing I ever saw I wouldn’t be mad about it.
There is nothing better. Happy Mothers Day Mamas. You’re a Rockstar.🌸
Still running a special Mother’s Day offer!
If you buy any of these DIY printable greeting cards for only $2.50each you receive a discount coupon of 15% OFF your next purchase in my shop. This offer applies if you buy ANY item currently for sale and the discount coupon is valid for up 12 months. Offer ends 13/05/14
Paul during the recording of ‘RAM’ at CBS Studios, New York. c.1971
via Paul McCartney
I keep trying to post this but typo’ing up the digits because my baby woke up and is crawling on me now! 😂😂😂 #10ThingsAboutMe
1. I live in a pink house
2. I never wanted to be anything else but a wife, mom and a singer.
3. I kind of hate reclining in hot baths (It makes me feel claustrophobic). 4. When I was 12 I decided (after reading Narnia) I wanted to have a daughter one day and name her Lucy.
5. I would genuinely like to try skydiving.
6. I’ve never done drugs, tried a cigarette or had premarital sex.
Am I loser for that, cool for that, pious about that? No…just always been “me” about all that. 😜
7. My favorite food is Mint Chocolate 😬
8. When I was 6 we hit a deer with our car one evening. We were fine but it scared me so bad I couldn’t sleep that night. I finally went to my parents room and woke my mom @kimbrtones. She whispered to try laying back down with my sister and tell God everything that I was thankful for…I remember naming everyone in my family, and then going back and whispering that I “ran out of things but I still feel scared”…That’s when she picked me up into bed, snuggled me down between her and my dad and stroked my hair until I fell asleep. I remember thinking that was all I wanted and needed. I remind myself of that feeling whenever my own daughter wakes me up in the night. 😊
9. I love my dreams. If I could remember them all in detail, they could be sci-fi or fantasy films.
(My husband used one of my dream-bits for a new comic he’s writing). 😁
10. Nothing is more important to me than my family. I love them with a violently strong love.
"Whatsup?" -Me "Making Brussels sprout…What are you doin’?"-Max "Taking a picture of you"-Me