I keep trying to post this but typo’ing up the digits because my baby woke up and is crawling on me now! 😂😂😂 #10ThingsAboutMe
1. I live in a pink house
2. I never wanted to be anything else but a wife, mom and a singer.
3. I kind of hate reclining in hot baths (It makes me feel claustrophobic). 4. When I was 12 I decided (after reading Narnia) I wanted to have a daughter one day and name her Lucy.
5. I would genuinely like to try skydiving.
6. I’ve never done drugs, tried a cigarette or had premarital sex.
Am I loser for that, cool for that, pious about that? No…just always been “me” about all that. 😜
7. My favorite food is Mint Chocolate 😬
8. When I was 6 we hit a deer with our car one evening. We were fine but it scared me so bad I couldn’t sleep that night. I finally went to my parents room and woke my mom @kimbrtones. She whispered to try laying back down with my sister and tell God everything that I was thankful for…I remember naming everyone in my family, and then going back and whispering that I “ran out of things but I still feel scared”…That’s when she picked me up into bed, snuggled me down between her and my dad and stroked my hair until I fell asleep. I remember thinking that was all I wanted and needed. I remind myself of that feeling whenever my own daughter wakes me up in the night. 😊
9. I love my dreams. If I could remember them all in detail, they could be sci-fi or fantasy films.
(My husband used one of my dream-bits for a new comic he’s writing). 😁
10. Nothing is more important to me than my family. I love them with a violently strong love.
"Whatsup?" -Me "Making Brussels sprout…What are you doin’?"-Max "Taking a picture of you"-Me
"Bees do have a smell, you know, and if they don’t they should, for their feet are dusted with spices from a million flowers." - Ray Bradbury
Okay. What the heck. It’s been like, a straight up crappy week. One of those weeks where a hundred small things just add up everyday single day until, by Sunday you’re just ready to light a cartoonish’ly evil-looking bomb 💣, turn around and hurl it backwards into Monday so you can just abolish the whole week. It started with us getting rear ended and just ended (hopefully) with my favorite dress ever being disintegrated in the wash. And no, literally NONE of the 359 annoying/frustrating/tear inducing things that happened this week are even THAT bad, so you feel like a little whiny sh*t for even complaining about them. But it’s so easy to only post about the sunshine-smiles and happy-ho-hum moments that I’m just here to proclaim that…THIS WEEK SUCKED!!! (*it echoes around the mountains like a frikin’ Ricola commercial*) So there…I said it. And now…I kinda feel better. And now…May the fourth be with you (I at least remembered to wear my StarWars shirt for it…even though before the days over it will probably catch on fire or come down with Scurvy or something). *Gives the fingers to this week, let’s out a Aerosmith-style rock-and-roll scream and looks toward Monday*
This is the kind of day I’m dealing with. Drooling into my cup of coffee all day. 😑😴
Walkin’ the line. #josiahwolfdupree #lucyjeanbemis
"Uh-Oh Baby!" (Throwing her doll and saying it)
Oh good! A pillow that has a bunch of of people on if that I’ll never meet! #Score
Laughing like a kid 💔